Swipe Out Hunger
If you have trouble affording 2-3 complete meals per day, you are not alone! We are here for you!
With the generosity of the campus community through Giving Day, CSUSM Corporation, Cougar Care Network, and Sodexo, Inc. are partnering with Swipe Out Hunger to award up to 10 well-balanced, on-campus meals per semester to students experiencing food insecurity and/or an emergency. Eligible students can dine at the Campus Way Café (next to the QUAD) or Get Fresh/Hilltop Bistro Grille (limited menu) at the University Student Union.
- Be a CSUSM student enrolled in the current semester
- Have trouble affording 2-3 well-balanced meals per day
- Not have an existing campus meal plan
- Apply only once per semester
- Talk with a Cougar Care Network team member about your situation and possible other resources to help you
- If re-applying in a future semester, please use all previously awarded meals first.
- Use all awarded meals so valuable meal donations do not go to waste.
Swipe Out Hunger Meal Request Form
Please complete the form below if you meet the above eligibility. Shortly after submission, you will be contacted by a Cougar Care Network team member to discuss your situation, if you are not already working with us.